I began my practice as a psychologist after a lengthy career as a healthcare executive and consultant. My approach is based in a cognitive-behavioral framework blended with systems thinking. It recognizes what I know to be true – our relationships occur inside of larger contexts, we are all a work in progress, the process is not always smooth, and sometimes we need help.
- I work with individual adults as a Psychotherapist.
- I work with both couples and individuals as a Divorce Coach.
- I work with business owners and leaders as a Consultant and Facilitator.
- I work with physicians in a variety of capacities that may include some combination of all of the above.
My Education and Training
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology. Chicago School of Professional Psychology. December, 2003.
- Mediation Skills Training at the Center for Conflict Resolution, Chicago, 2013.
- Fellow of the Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois since 2013.
- Masters in Public Health (M.P.H.) in Community Health Sciences. University of Illinois at Chicago. September, 1982.