I provide individual adult psychotherapy with a focus on the following:
- Mood disorders (anxiety and depression)
- Relationship issues including family conflict
- Difficulty handling strong emotions
- Career and work challenges
I bring a significant understanding of and skill in treating the developmental issues which occur as we:
- Contemplate, negotiate, and sustain our relationships
- Experience parenthood
- Attempt to balance work and relationships
- Face losses as we move through adulthood
- Encounter illnesses as we and our loved ones age
- Meet the challenges of fully developing and utilizing our skills in meaningful work and activity across our lifespan
I provide psychotherapy on a self-pay basis. If you have insurance coverage you may choose to work with your insurer to determine your out-of-network mental health benefits. I am not a part of any insurance networks and I do not bill on your behalf. I do, however, provide a comprehensive statement that you can submit on your own for reimbursement if you choose.
The first step is to contact me, I prefer email to firstname.lastname@example.org as I can often respond more quickly. I will usually get back to you within a few hours.