I provide individual adult psychotherapy with a focus on the following:
- Mood disorders (anxiety and depression)
- Relationship issues
- Difficulty handling strong emotions
- Family conflict
- Career and work challenges
- Adjusting to adoption
I bring a significant understanding of and skill in treating the developmental issues which occur as we:
- Contemplate, negotiate, and sustain our relationships
- Experience parenthood
- Attempt to balance work and relationships
- Face losses as we move through adulthood
- Encounter illnesses as we and our loved ones age
- Meet the challenges of fully developing and utilizing our skills in meaningful work and activity across our lifespan
Therapy may be a covered benefit in your insurance plan and you have the option of using it. You should fully understand your rights and responsibilities under your specific plan as you make that choice.
Please note that I am only in-network as a provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO plans (including Blue Choice). Please check the BCBSIL website using your Plan or Identification Number to ascertain if I am an in-network provider for you.
I do provide psychotherapy on both a self-pay and out-of-network basis. You can determine your plan’s out-of-network benefit and call me to discuss the billing process, applicable charges, and discounts I may be able to offer.
The first step is to contact me, I prefer email to email@example.com as I can often respond more quickly. I will usually get back to you within a few hours.